Can you tell me someone or have dealt with a syrinx (searing)?

Syringomyelia. I assume you are asking about syringomyelia which a situtation where spinal fluid has collected inside the spinal cord causing it to dilate. Neurosurgeons commonly deal with this disorder so you might want to get a consultation with one.