Can you tell me: are toothpaste and mouthwash really necessary?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Definitely, yes

If the mouthwash and toothpaste are used together they have produced plaque reductions and reductions of gum disease.

In brief: Definitely, yes

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

Toothpaste is necessary as a means of properly cleaning your teeth.
I recommend a flurodated toothpaste for extra protection. The small amount of abrassives help remove soft plaque and debris on the teeth. Mouthwase is an adjunct to toothpaste for clean breath and can also help control bacteria in the mouth.

Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Dr. Stuart Hoffman
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry

In brief: Technically No

But in today's age it's very difficult to maintain goidelic oral hygiene without the help of flourid containing toothpaste that makes teeth stronger to better fight decay, and mouthwashes for killing oral bacteria and other microorganisms that are very harmful for us .
.

In brief: Technically No

.
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Andrea Brand