Can you tell me about person in coma after head injury regained consciousness after under going hyperbaric oxygen therapy?

In brief: When I was a diving

Medical officer, myself ; the master diver did two simultaneous treatment table sevens (in two side by side multiplace chambers on the uss kittiwake asr -13).
Both men (divers) came in in full arrest - one by helo and one by water. One diver (who had drown) did not make it - the other diver returned to consciousness. I met him again years later ; he appeared to have resolution of his initial.

In brief: When I was a diving

cognitive issues. This was done before Treatment Table 7 was officially out. So the Master Diver and I put our careers on the line.
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Board Certified, Pediatrics - Critical Care