Could lasik surgery correct astigmatism?

LASIK. Typically yes. The majority of astigmatism can be corrected with refractive surgery. However, in patients with severe astigmatism or with irregular corneas inducing astigmatism, it is not recommended these patient undergo surgery. A detailed examination with an eye surgeon specializing in vision correction surgery such as LASIK/PRK is the best next step to determine if you are a good candidate.
LASIK ; Astigmatism. Lasik is generally very effective at correcting astigmatism. It is possible for astigmatism to be too severe to correct but this occurs in only a very small minority of cases.