How do I get rid of wisdom tooth pain without narcotics?

Post Extraction... . Tylenol (acetaminophen) and any anti-inflammatory medication can help. Aleve, motrin, advil and even a holistic alternative arnica. Ice to minimize swelling can also be helpful.15 minutes on, 15 minutes off. A very gentle salt water rinse after 24 hours can be soothing and healing.
Advil or aleve (naproxen) You can take 800 mg of ibuprofen. Also try alternating Aleve (naproxen) with the ibuprofen. You can take 2 Aleve (naproxen) and then 4 to 6 hours later take 4 ibuprofen.
Treat wisdom tooth. For non-narcotic pain relief you can try motrin, or similar non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) or extra strength tylenol (acetaminophen). Your pharmacist or primary provider can let you know what the maximum dose you can take. Note that improving pain is a temporary measure. You should see your dentist for evaluation and definitive care.
A few ideas. I assume you mean postop. If not postop, solution is to have teeth extracted. Postop, common meds are ibuprofen and tylenol (acetaminophen). Ice and elevation helps. Also important, management by oral surgeon. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.