Abnormal myocardial perfusion scan evidence of mixed scar stress induced ischemia in anterior segment, should I be concerned?

Depends.. Depends on the extent and severity of the ischemia. Also depends on how the function (ef) and wall motion are.
Yes. . Based on your question it sounds like you have disease in the Left Anterior Decending Artery. The scar portion of the scan indicates that the heart muscle was effected by a heart attack. The ischemic portion of the anterior wall is not dead but it does not get enough blood flow during exercise. I suggest you consult with a cardiologist soon, especially if you are experiencing chest pain.