How do I get rid of my 6 month old's nose congestion problem?

Dr. Craig Uhl
In brief: Several options
Before six months of age, bulb syringe and saline good choice.
Also, cool mist humidifiers, especially at use during sleep may be helpful. After six months of age, I have prescribed zyrtec (cetirizine) with good results. Talk to your pediatrician for help in this regard.

In brief: Several options
Dr. Craig Uhl
Dr. Craig Uhl
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: Nasal Congestion
For infants we use bulb syringe to relieve nasal congestion by occasional suction of the secretion.
Sometimes saline drops helps.

In brief: Nasal Congestion
Sometimes saline drops helps.
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: Nasal wash
At 6mo the primary cause of congestion and cough is the environment.
House dust, fragrance, perfumes and cleaning products all leave scents that irritate a babies nose. A good nasal clean out with saline can remove much of this irritant load, but removing the offending irritants helps more in the long run.Air particle filters can also help.

In brief: Nasal wash
Dr. Shontae Buffington