If I lose weight, how do I get rid of loose skin around my stomache and chest?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Ahh! The secret
That is the secret and one of the critical components of fat removal or reduction.
It is very difficult to get skin to contract. Although lasers, ultrasound, radio frequency, infrared, freezing, lotions and potions can reduce or remove fat, they only provide limited ski contraction and oftentimes not enough. Surgically excising the skin is our best option for major skin redundancy or laxity.

In brief: Ahh! The secret
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Abdominoplasty
Abdominoplasty or "tummy tuck" is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to make the abdomen more firm. The surgery involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen in order to tighten the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall.
This type of surgery is usually sought by patients with loose tissues after pregnancy or individuals with sagging after major weight loss.

In brief: Abdominoplasty
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher