How often, for how long do I apply cream for athlete's foot?

In brief: Antifungual Cream
Tinea pedis commonly known as athlete's foot is treated with over the counter or prescribed antifungal cream. Patient's apply cream or lotion to affected areas of the feet twice a day but must wash and dry feet thoroughly with a clean towel or paper towel before applying the medication.
I bring the patient back every 4 weeks until skin is healed. It can take up to 6 months and recurrence is high.

In brief: Antifungual Cream
Dr. Noahleen Betts
Dr. Noahleen Betts
In brief: Daily
1 or 2 times a day for 1 week after it looks like the infection is gone.

In brief: Daily
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Directions for use should be on the package or package insert. Always helpful to read them.
Dr. Shontae Buffington