How can treat the back pain from an attack of pancreatitis?

Let me explain. This kind of back pain called referred pain , you have treat the source, then the back pain go away. If you can not please pain medicine. Thank you.
Be sure. Be sure this is from pancreatitis (previous episodes of pancreatitis don't mean this is the same thing). If you have had this in the past, and it feels similar, call your doctor (pmd or gastroenterologist) and drink fluids. If you cannot keep fluids down you may need to go to the emergency department. Other possiblities include aortic aneurysm, heart attack, infection - so call your doctor.