Can you tell me about custom lasik?

Custom LASIK. Custom lasik, is in my opinion the best technology available. Instead of using the refraction (which is better 1 or 2) it measures thousands of points across the visual system giving a treatment that is precise to each person. The benefit is the ability to obtain better vision than can be achieved with the best pair of glasses or contacts and a comparative reduction in night time glare.
Lasik options. Lasik has one goal but a few options.The goal is to remove the prescription that glasses or contacts would be required for otherwise.The options include a blade to do part of the lasik or the new all-laser lasik without a blade.The next option is a choice between a ''routine'' lasik or the customized lasik that is customized for you to give the highest definition of the clearest vision. Do custom.