Please help! What is the best way to treat toenail fungus?

Keep in mind... The fda has recently come out with a blanket statement that toenail fungus can not be cured. It is "managed" by a number of modalities, but it can always come back in the future. Oral antifungal medicines (lamisil), topical medications (formula 3), laser therapy, surgical removal, homeopathic applications (tea tree oil). Talk to a podiatrist for what will be best and most effective for you.
I still . Think oral Lamisil (terbinafine) is proven to be the most efficacious.
Have them evaluated. There are topical and oral antifungal medications available for the treatment of nail fungus. Specialized lasers are also now available for treatment of fungal nail infections. Have your nails evaluated and get the appropriate treatment.