Have I got the herpes simplex virus or something, if still burning when peeing even after 2days antibiotics?

Cannot tell. You need to be examined by a doctor to establish the cause of your burning on urination. If the doctor gave you the antibiotic does not know it isn't working, they need to be told about it. Get better.

Related Questions

Can someone be immune to the herpes simplex virus? And still have the shingles? If so is there a test you can take to see?

Yes, serology. Herpes viruses include herpes simplex types I (labial) and ii (genital), varicella-zoster (chickenpox and shingles), epstein-barr virus (infectious mononucleosis and burkitt's lymphoma) and cytomegalovirus (gi and eye infections in the immunosuppressed). Infections with one member of the herpes virus family does not convey immunity to other members of this group of dna viruses. Serum blood titers.
Painful 1-side rash. Shingles is caused by varicella zoster virus, a member of the herpes virus family. Herpes simplex viruses are also members of the same family but different viruses from herpes simplex. You can have one & not the other. Having antibodies to herpes simplex doesn't prevent you from having shingles. Shingles is a reactivation of chickenpox that a person had previously. There are blood tests for all 3.

Have I got the herpes simplex virus or something else if pain only the first time I saw blisters down there?

Possibly. From your brief description it most likely is herpes. Other causes could be irritation from shaving or waxing, "diaper rash" type irriation, pimples, or other vaginal lesions. Observation by your physician should be as soon as possible so he can diagnose and treat the problem asap.
Rash down there. There is no way to tell. You need to see your dermatologist. He or she may order a blood test to look for evidence of herpetic infection, but even that is no substitute for visual evidence.

How do I tell if I've got the herpes simplex virus or something?

See your doctor. You need to come in and see your doctor, we can do a culture to tell for sure what you have. You need to be treated for any ulcer you may have down there! Remember you may also be infecting your partner so make sure and come in sooner then later :).

How can one reduce the antibody counts for herpes simplex virus, rubella, cytomegalo virus?

No reason to. They are your immunity. CMV and rubella antibodies protect your unborn child. I'm sorry someone confused you. Best wishes.