Hi doctors, can you tell me what is pleomorhic rhabdo sarcoma?

Pleomorphic RMS. Pleomorphic rhabdomyosarcoma is a very rare primitive sarcoma that derives from skeletal muscle progenitor cells gone haywire. If you have been given a diagnosis of Pleomorphic Rhabdomyosarcoma, it is imperative that you seek out a 2nd opinion from an expert pathologist in sarcoma. I have been trained in sarcoma from MD Anderson Cancer Center and offer free consults [email protected]
Rare, aggressive. A rare aggressive cancer thought to arise in muscle. These have a high propensity to spread early. Patients are best diagnosed and managed with a multidisciplinary approach at a large, referral, sarcoma center such as Sylvester in Miami. .
Aggressive cancer. Pleomorphic rhabdomyosarcoma. It's a moderately aggressive cancer that seems to arise totally at random. You'd do well to have at least two pathologists sign out on the diagnosis, as there's some tricky mimics. Best wishes.