I had a learning disability all through elementary and high school. Struggling in college for seven years. Are there any meds? Seeing doc on 31st

Specific Learning . Disorders (SLD) in reading, written expression & math occur in students with average or above-average IQ's. Ask your mom for copies of public school testing that made you eligible for Special Ed for SLD. Seek a neuropsychological evaluation to obtain academic supports from your college. Please read pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/124/2/837. Neither vision therapy nor medication is useful.
Maybe. It might be worth trying a stimulant if a good eval indicates that you have clinical impose and concentration problems also a visual spatial eval would also be indicated " vision therapy" might help .Hanslessman a developmental optometrist i pittsburgh is the best see the " vision development institute " web site.