What are some alternate treaments for progressive supranuclear palsy (psp) like ayurveda, homeopathy or siddha?

PSP. With any of these other forms of medicine, you would need very skilled, experienced professionals to work with you alongside your conventional neurologist. Many conventional physicians are becoming trained in ayurveda and homeopathy -- i'm sorry, but i know little about siddha although this one originated in india like ayurveda. For homeopathic physicians, you can see: http://tinyurl.Com/lgsovco.