I stopped smoking for a 3 month using nicotine gum but yesterday I couldn't handle it anymore , I bought a packet yesterday and I smoked, ?

Dr. Hanford Brace

In brief: Need willpower

Smoking is a personal choice.
You must make decision to stop. 3 months off is total withdrawl. However you still remember habit part just like knowing how to ride a bike once learned. You learned smoking if stressed and that response kicked in. Stop again immediately and nextime stressed get your mind off the stress by doing some exercise or other enjoyable stress releiver, not smoking.

In brief: Need willpower

Smoking is a personal choice.
Dr. Hanford Brace
Dr. Hanford Brace
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: You relapsed

Which is part of any addiction treatment, whether tobacco, alcohol or heroin.
Most people relapse at least once, and many relapse many, many times. Don't beat yourself up - it's called "abstinence violation syndrome." go back to the gum, or better consider use of skin patches, and get into a support system as well- having a program doubles the chance of your success. Consider Chantix as well.

In brief: You relapsed

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Vicken Poochikian