Can you tell me about hyperbaric oxygen for cerebral palsy or autism?

In brief: HBOT ; autism

1 study assessed the effects of increasing hyperbaric pressure by 3 to 30% in 2 to 7 Y.
O. Children w autism spectrum disorders over 40 1 hour txs. There was reported “significant” improvement in 30% of children under pressure vice 8% in control group. I don't know what "significant " means. I don't believe that there is “proof” that hbot helps autism ; there are many intrinsic risks to hyperbaric.

In brief: HBOT ; autism

O2 treatment. Neither Cerebral palsy nor autism are approved indications for HBOT. (The Committee on Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy of the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine)
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care

In brief: Not effective

There is no evidence that using hyperbaric oxygen is effective in treating autism.
The costs can be considerable so beware of false promises and hopes.

In brief: Not effective

Dr. Cindy Juster