Why is the middle part of my chest hurt then the pain go to my back?

Seek care ASAP. A classic description for the pain in aortic dissection is a chest pain that feels like "tearing" or "ripping" radiating to the back between shoulder blades. Aortic dissection is a serious, potentially life-threatening condition, which involves tearing of the inner wall of the aorta. Other life-threatening conditions such as heart attacks or clots in the lung arteries can also cause such a pain.
Worrisome symptom. Chest pain radiating to the back or back pain radiating to the chest can be a symptom of a dissecting aortic aneurysm and should therefore be fully evaluated with chest and back xrays along with an ekg. Visit your doctor asap.
Chest pain radiating. Middle of chest pain radiating to back can be due to heart attack, you should have it checked, go to er or your md asap. Itmay be non cardiac pain but yu dont want to take any chances.