What is an alternative to knee osteotomy?

Knee replacement. High tibial osteotomy is not my favorite procedure iwould prefer to do a total knee hto was used for medial compartment only arthritis by change knee alignment to take pressure off worn areas shift to areas less worn for now revising the realigned knee to a total knereis techniqually difficult i neversaw this procedure save anybody from a total knee anda primary totalknee out performed the hto my.
Laparoscopy ? Osteotomy suggest a bone cutting operation . However the knee has many bone parts so I am not sure what bone is being cut. It is possible that a laparoscopic procedure can be done instead of a full skin opening operation.