What is an alternative to knee osteotomy?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Knee replacement
High tibial osteotomy is not my favorite procedure iwould prefer to do a total knee hto was used for medial compartment only arthritis by change knee alignment to take pressure off worn areas shift to areas less worn for now revising the realigned knee to a total knereis techniqually difficult i neversaw this procedure save anybody from a total knee anda primary totalknee out performed the hto my.

In brief: Knee replacement
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Foster Carr
General Practice
In brief: Laparoscopy ?
Osteotomy suggest a bone cutting operation .
However the knee has many bone parts so I am not sure what bone is being cut. It is possible that a laparoscopic procedure can be done instead of a full skin opening operation.

In brief: Laparoscopy ?
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Vicken Poochikian