I had brown discharge 2 weeks after my last period, and now (lasted 2 days), and now 3 days before my next, I noticed light red blood...What could be?

Dr. Andrew Blazar

In brief: More details needed

Significance of such unusual vaginal bleeding depends on age, examination findings and other variables.
Consulting your doctor with answers to these additional questions is appropriate.

In brief: More details needed

Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Louis Krenn

In brief: Could be infection

This could be due to a vaginal infection or it could be normal after a menstrual cycle where you did not completely shed the lining of your uterus.
In which case it could represent old blood. Your physician should be able to do a simple exam and obtain a culture in their office to evaluate for possible infection.

In brief: Could be infection

Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham