Craving my partner how do I tell him I crave sex with him ?

Dr. Nancy Mellow
In brief: Just tell him
He should be very flattered and pleased to hear that you desire him. Open communication between partners only makes a sexual relationship more satisfying to both.
If, for some reason, it is hard for you to speak directly about sex, there are lots of physical ways to let him know, like flirting, touching, fondling, and kissing.

In brief: Just tell him
Dr. Nancy Mellow
Dr. Nancy Mellow
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Craving For Sex
It all depends how long you have been in his company and how well you know him.Go out on a romantic dinner and express your love for him if you are in love with him and go from there.
If he craves for you as much as you do then thats the way to go.Be frank and admit your feeling for him and do not hold back.

In brief: Craving For Sex
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jane Van Dis