I am immuno-compromised, am I more likely to get pseudomonas aeruginosa?

Possibly. Ps. Aeruginosa infections are most commonly acquired in the hospital setting. They are very common in cystic fibrosis patients. Some compromise in the host health status underlies most of the serious problems with ps. Aer. Infections. Main host factors that affect risk are low white blood cell count, burn wounds or other disruption of skin or mucosal surfaces.
Yes. Yes you are. It is an opportunistic infection that is more prevalent in people with immunodeficiencies/suppression.