Could shoe sole replacements cause hip joint pain?

In brief: Shoe Inserts and Hip

Subtle changes in shoes, insoles and orthotic devices can cause and help problems up the leg.
If you simply switched an old shoe insert with a new insert, that alone probably did not cause the problem. My first guess would be that the shoes overall are beginning to break down and replacing the insoles was too late to help a developing hip problem. I would get a new shoe and test out this theory.

In brief: Shoe Inserts and Hip

Dr. Richard Blake
Dr. Richard Blake
Dr. Martin Morell
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: There

Has to be a significant alteration in gate for a foot issue complicate mechanics of knees, hips and back.

In brief: There

Dr. Martin Morell
Dr. Martin Morell
Dr. Peter Kurzweil