My child has asthma are they more likely to get pseudomonas aeruginosa?

No. There is no known association between asthma and pseudomonas aeruginosa infections per se. Patients on high dose steroids who are hospitalized may be less able to fight off the infection - but there are no reported associations even in this extreme case.
No. Asthma does not predispose a person to a bateria such as pseudomonas. Very unlikely.
No. Individuals with asthma are not at any higher risk to develop pseudomonas infection than general population. Exception would be when they develop a respiratory failure requiring ventilator support and ICU stay.