I had chlmydia for 3years b4 I took care of it.Now I been tryin to have a baby for 2years now still no baby. Will I ever have 1 nd can I fix it ?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: See a GYN now
Chlamydia can cause fallopian tube blockage(occlusion).
The patency can be checked by an x-ray dye study of the fallopian tubes(hsg) or laparoscopic fallopian tube insufflation which sends dye through the tubes to check whether they are open as well..

In brief: See a GYN now
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Steven Weissberg
In brief: Infertility
Untreated chylamidia infections can lead to several problems including tubal scarring and infertility.
Newer techniques and treatments mean you can still have a baby. Tubal repair, in vitro fertiliization, and other techniques make it possible for you to conceive. Your next step should be a consultation with an infertility specialist to begin a workup and try to find the cause of any probklems.

In brief: Infertility
Dr. Steven Weissberg
Dr. Steven Weissberg
Dr. Shontae Buffington