What can I do for my low back pain?

Dr. Robert Wallach
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See other answers
Very common question & you will find more information already on this site.
Bottom line, you can do a lot from exercising, taking better care of yourself thru diet. No tobacco. Try manipulation, massage, acupuncture, physical therapy, etc. Get worked up by doctor if needed - x-rays, mri, labs. Injections if not otherwise better. Surgery only occasionally needed as last resort.

In brief: See other answers
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Robert Wallach
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Low Back Pain
If it is acute low back pain with no past history of pain, you can take over the counter meds like Aleve (naproxen) or Motrin and avoid heavy lifting and exercises, as most of these are due to musculoskeletal sprain.
But if is chronic and recurrent and it radiates to your legs, then you need to see your doctor and you may need imaging and be treated with pain meds, muscle relaxants and physical therapy.

In brief: Low Back Pain
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna