Why do I feel sad all the time?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Treatment?

Is there something going on with your life or is this how you felt all your life and it bothers you now? I suggest you talk to a counselor, psychologist and take things from there.

In brief: Treatment?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Get some help

There are a number of possible explanations for your unhappiness.
It would be good to discuss this right away with your doctor/therapist. You might have a depressive disorder that could be treated with psychotherapy (such as cognitive-behavioral therapy) and/or medications. Feeling sad all the time is a problem that can be successfully addressed with professional help.

In brief: Get some help

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Eric Weisman