Please help! What is the best toothpaste for sensitive gums and teeth?

Different problems. Gum sensitivity and tooth sensitivity are different problems requiring different solutions. Causes, and therefore treatments, can be numerous and varied. Please don't try to self-medicatee. See your Dentist for professional care, for differential diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
Products. Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines.
Sensodyne. One reason that people have sensitive teeth is from brushing too hard.! practice massaging your teeth with the toothbrush (very small vibrational motions) it will be more helpful and less damaging. (years after aggressive brushing, the teeth and gums gums get worn away).