Could a traumatic brain injury be reversed?

Depends on severity. Mild brain injuries can heal and be technically reversed. However, moderate to severe injuries often will have significant structural damage to neuronal structures that just will not heal correctly and once this occurs, there is very little we can do to reverse that damage. Most of the recovery then will be on improving function with the new normal cognitive baseline.
No. Your symptoms may improve but will not completely resolve. Neuropsychological eval can determine what level of brain dysfunction has occurred from the event and can also track spontaneous recovery of brain function over time.
Damage permanent. The structural damage to the brain ins permanent, the consequences in terms of function, can be helped with rehabilitation services.