What is the difference between allergic and invasive pulmonary aspergillosis?

They are different. Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis occurs in some people and behaves like cortisone-resistant bronchial asthma. Most sufferers would have a specific type of bronchiectasis(dead-ended bronchial tubes) one must have an allergic reaction to aspergillus. Invasive aspergillosis usually happens in people whose immune system has been greatly compromised and the prognosis is far less favorable.
Huge. Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis is a disorder where the pt wheezes when exposed. It s treated with bronchodilators and steroids and shows obstructive change on pfts. Invasive aspergillosis usually occurs in immunosuppressed pts and is a necrotizing lung infection needing anti fungal antibiotics, it carries a high mortality.