Can there be any cheaper, long-lasting alternatives to dental veneers?

Did you ever? Did you ever hear the sayings, "you get what you pay for" and "you can't have your cake and eat it too"? There are methods to make some cosmetic improvements without having to go through the expense of porcelain laminate veneers. However, nothing compares to quality veneers by a competent dentist and dental lab in those circumstances when they are indicated as the best aesthetic alternative.
Of course. Composite resin veneers can be applied in one day, last 3- 6 years, require a lot of maintenance (they often chip) and 1/2 price. They can be used for a certain situations and results can be amazing.
Yes. You can get cheaper alternatives to veneers but not better. There is an alternative option for people with a budget but the quality is less. ask your dentist for prefabricated veneers. contact me for further questions http://my.setmore.com/bookingpage/72b8c781-a64f-45c9-9314-934abdd25118.
Get what you pay for. Longevity is dependent on the material used. porcelain veneers are stronger and non stainable compared to direct composite placed on the teeth. .