What should I do about my gluten intolerance?

In brief: Education

Improvement is based on gluten avoidance.
You need to learn to scan the content info on foods you buy and visit websites that describe the gluten free lifestyle. Chance exposure will occur in some odd places, like gravies and other produce.Most beers and many other drinks may have gluten. As you educate yourself you will find substitute foods and many gluten free items. Life is OK but different

In brief: Education

Dr. Jason Hemming
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Avoid

If jut an intolerance i would avoid as much gluten containing foods as possible.
If celiac disease, then a strict gluten free diet is absolutely required.

In brief: Avoid

Dr. Jason Hemming
Dr. Jason Hemming