In my before & i-year after dental X-ray after wisdom teeth removal, the angle of lower jaw shifted on that same side. Why? Can it be fixed?

Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dentistry

In brief: I do not understand

Angle of lower jaw shift? X-rays may not be taken at the exact same angulation, therefore, you may see shape differences that are only caused by angulation differences but are not different.
If you have questions a dentist needs to thoroughly examine your jaw to see if you have an actual problem.

In brief: I do not understand

Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dr. Stephen Gordon

In brief: Vague

Your description is vague.
Do you mean that when you open, your jaw shifts to one side? First i would contact the dentist whom took our the teeth. Then i would see a dentist and/or a tmj/tmd specialist and be evaluated if necessary.

In brief: Vague

Your description is vague.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry

In brief: Other factors

There are other factors to be considered when teeth or bite shifts after wisdom teeth extraction, is there any other missing teeth? What are the condition of the existing teeth?, occlusion(bite)status?, etc.
.

In brief: Other factors

.
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Marsha Davis