Touched girls vagina quickly (one second), did not finger. Washed my hands throughly before touching my own genitals. Can HPV still stay on fingers?

Highly unlikely. Hpv is passed on through genital contact, most often during vaginal and anal sex. Hpv may also be passed on during oral sex and genital-to-genital contact. I think the extremely brief exposure, the nature of the exposure, and your prompt handwashing make it extremely unlikely that you became infected with hpv under those circumstances.