I have a headache that wont go away...Almost 80% of food that i eat triggers the headache, im always drinking pills......Any suggestions?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: MOH

Patients who use acute medications excessively to alleviate headache are at risk for developing moh (medication overuse headache) secondary to the chronic use of these medications.
Patients with moh often take multiple daily doses of one or more analgesics in an effort to suppress the pain. Rec. See a headache or orofacial pain specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: MOH

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Diet change

You cam also try eliminating dairy and gluten form your diet.
This may help. Drink at least 60 oz water a day and see a chinese medicine practitioner. I have great results with acupuncture and chinese medicine.Look at 15 minute meditation videos on you tube..Meditation can help relieve the pain!

In brief: Diet change

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz