What is the best weight loss pill?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Choices
As of 4/11/12, the only two drugs currently approved for weight loss in the us is orlistat and phentermine.
There are pros and cons for both drugs. I would focus on lifestyle changes first before thinking about these choices. They won't do much unless you also work on your diet and exercise regimen.

In brief: Choices
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Samuel Bayles
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Depends
recent data suggest that Qsymia (phentermine and topiramate) is the most effective.
no great long term solutions other than changing lifestyle with better diet and more exercise. meds can be helpful tho and help someone on the right track.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Samuel Bayles
Dr. Samuel Bayles
Dr. Jack Hinkle