I've had a period for almost 10 days now. Dark brown blood won't stop. It's light but frustrating. Had Depo-Provera shot over three months ago what's happening?

Irregular bleeding. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.