Hi. If red blood cell count is 5.81? So this means itsmore than normal? What the person must do? And hgb is 15, 9?

I'm not concerned. The reference ranges for the common labs are set so that several percent of healthies fall outside at either end. Many labs use 5.4 for reds and 15.1 for HGB as tops for a woman, but if you feel well, have no evidence of chronic hypoxemia (low po2 as from sleep apnea, living at a high altitude, a hole in the heart or whatever), i'd ignore these levels unless your physician is very worried.