Can bad teeth make my ear hurt?

Yes. An abscessed molar, especially a wisdom tooth, can have pain radiating to your ear and the entire side of your face. Tmj pain can also be near your ear. Please see a dentist asap and get his treated.
It is possible. A tooth abscess infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, sinus, ears and to other areas of your head and neck. A dental abscess is a collection of pus that forms in your teeth or gums as a result of a bacterial infection. Dentist will treat a tooth abscess by draining it and getting rid of the infection. See a dentist ASAP.
And worse! Bad teeth can radiate to other areas of the head. What you should consider is that by not getting your teeth examined and treated, you run the risk of periodontal disease and severe cavities, both of which can lead to serious infections and loss of teeth. Untreated infections can spread to other parts of your body causing serious complications, not to mention death.