The rash on my chest is red and it goes to skin colored as it heads to my right and itches whether i put neo or lotion. I need to know. Please help?

In brief: Dr. can look at it

Red spots can be from many causes, such as: viral infections, other infections, medication causes, strep throat, hot-tub rashes, heat rashes, reactions to creams / lotions, allergic reactions to various things (including foods), internal disorders (such as kidney disease, auto-immune disease), etc.
.. That means any rash that persists or is worrisome in appearance needs to be checked by a doctor.

In brief: Dr. can look at it