1st dose Valtrex (valacyclovir) for cold sores. Dizzy with funny vision. I do have MS ... Could it be my MS or the valtrex (valacyclovir). Should i stick to zovirax instead?

In brief: VIRAL INFECTIONS

Viruses can promote worsening of ms, even a full blown relapse.
Sounds like you recently had labor and delivery, and pregnancy is protective, but breastfeeding is not so protective, and you may indeed have an emerging relapse or progressive symptoms. The long and short here is the need to see a neurologist and restart a potent disease modifying drug. Do not worry about which viral drug is used.

In brief: VIRAL INFECTIONS