I have traces of blood in my urine , was tested for kidney stones and nothing ! what could it be ?

Dr. James Krick
Urology

In brief: Micro-hematuria

The workout for microhematuria includes upper tract imaging such a ct scan as well as cystourethroscopy.
Urine culture and urine cytology should also be performed.

In brief: Micro-hematuria

Dr. James Krick
Dr. James Krick

In brief: Many things....

"blood" is often recognized in the "chemical" portion of a ua, but may represent one of several different proteins in the urine and not truly blood or hemoglobin.
Rbcs in the microscopic ua confirms blood. Could be stones/uti/cancer (tcca/rca/sqcca/...). Needs full evaluation with microscopic ua (repeated) and with ct ivp/cytology/possible cystoscopy.

In brief: Many things....

Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine