I have 2 herniated disks and 5 buldges one of the hern's l2/3 is deforming the thecal sac, the report says lumbar spine straightening. What can I do?

Sciatica. Pain in the distribution as you suggested describes the pattern of the nerve that travels in the leg called the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is not the cause of the pain source, it is the result of an irritated nerve typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist.
Varies. Hopefully, this would respond to non-operative care. The two steps beyond just waiting/meds/rest are usually something non-invasive such as physical therapy or chiropractic, or doing something non-operative but invasive such as interventional pain management. Epidural steroid injections, for example, can sometimes get people with "sciatica" better without having surgery. Thank you, .
Disc Herniation. Thecal sac is the membrane that surrounds the spinal cord. You need to see an orthopedic doctor or a spine specialist.