My child has asthma are they more likely to get pulmonary aspergillosis?

Not necessarily. Patients with asthma have a higher chance of developing bronchopulmonary aspergillosis; however, it is relatively rare in children. If your child's asthma is not responding to conventional treatment, your doctor should consider this as a possibility by checking certain blood tests and getting at least a chest x-ray.
Yes. Pulmonary aspergillosis is a rare condition but unfortunately more prevalent in patients with asthma. They get the allergic kind, not the invasive kind. That tends to make the asthma worse. There is really no way to prevent it except avoid exposures to molds and fungus, and control your asthma best that you can.