What are some solutions for pregnancy nausea?

Giving birth. This is a tough one women have been dealing with a long time. Avoiding things that make you sick, antacid medications, and even antinausea meds can all help. Morning sickness is thought to be sign of a very healthy pregnancy, which may be of some comfort. Some women get so much nausea they need IV fluids or even feeding. Good news is that each pregnancy is different, next time may be different.
Ginger. Consider freshly brewed organic ginger tea or slightly flattened ginger ale. Take care.
Homeopathy. There are multiple homeopathic remedies that can safely help nausea in pregnancy -- and will work even when conventional treatments do not. You would need to see a homeopath to select the best remedy for you though, since there are over 100 possible choices. Each of the remedies has a slightly different & unique picture that must match your symptoms precisely, in order to help you.