Is it normal to spit red stuff in the morning when brushing teeth (dont know if its blood)? This barely happens. This someone has gum disease too.

Spit red stuff. No it is not normal to spit red stuff. You mentioned that this person has gum disease. The good news is that gum disease can be treated and we can save your teeth- See a dentist or gum specialist ASAP. That same bacteria that causes the red stuff can also cause heart attacks and strokes.
Blood not normal. No, it is not normal to spit out blood. The presence of blood usually means that there is problem that needs to be addressed. Contact your dentist for a comphrehenisve evaluation.
Prriodontitis. If you're see a small amount of blood in your saliva after you brush and floss it is possible you have gingival inflammation. Gingival inflammation is the early signs of periodontitis or "gum disease". If you have not had your teeth professionally cleaned recently i would suggest having this done as soon as possible to gay a base line on the conditions of you teeth and gums.