Deep burning pain near infraspinatus muscle radiating to upper deltoid, and scapulothoracic inflammation/cracking - possible diagnosis or diagnostic?

In brief: Nerve entrapment

Could be anything from a nerve entrapment in the region of your pain symptoms or simply nerve irritation due to inflammation, trauma, or a muscle disorder. Best to be seen by a neurologist for further information.
I doubt the disorder would be in the brain or spinal cord itself although nothing can be 100% ruled out on just what you're saying without studies and a good examination.

In brief: Nerve entrapment

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi