Had like 10/23/13 must 12/30/13 today i got up with terrible pain and swelling in left foot right behind toes a lo they way across ball of foot?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Im not sure

What you are trying to relay with e dates, swelling an pain can be many things from a fracture to an infection, gout etc.
.Wise to see a foot doctor.

In brief: Im not sure

.Wise to see a foot doctor.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Dale Vancil
Podiatry

In brief: Hike? stress frature

I'll have to assume, that you did a hike.
The next day you woke up in pain with the swelling. This history, is consistent with the fracture or stress fracture. Rest ice and elevate, put yourself on anti-inflammatory. Considering ace wrap for compression. If without resolution or improvement, see your local area podiatrist for x-rays.

In brief: Hike? stress frature

Dr. Dale Vancil
Dr. Dale Vancil