I take Effexor (venlafaxine) and wellbutrin for panic disorder. What other treatments are best besides medications?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Talk therapy

Even with medication, i think it is a very goo idea to do some cbt talk therapy.
That can help you feel more skilled (less helpless) in moderating or avoiding attacks. You may not need the meds if you are successful. Also meditation and certain exercise programs can be a good support for correcting this disorder. I'm impressed by your interest in self-management. I bet you'll do well.

In brief: Talk therapy

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Eric Weisman